[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is DMD in charge of the player rankings?

dominatorr

I did not personally write up the defenses this year. But I can find out.

well this was my original question ............I was hoping that the rankings as well as the summaries were done by you (esp. the rankings)...frankly, the only opinions at the huddle that I give any credence to are yours...I am extremely impressed every year with your weekly predictions (personal stats and scores of games) during the regular season (i'm sure I'll get razzed again for this comment by the children in the group), so I just wish I knew how much of the rankings are of your opinion and how much are of others (maybe a name at the top of the page or something) :wacko:

Edited by dominatorr

well this was my original question ............I was hoping that the rankings as well as the summaries were done by you (esp. the rankings)...frankly, the only opinions at the huddle that I give any credence to are yours...I am extremely impressed every year with your weekly predictions (personal stats and scores of games) during the regular season

Looks like DMD has an alias. :wacko:

Looks like DMD has an alias. :wacko:

I don't kiss ass like that and I am on the friggin' payroll.

We really, really need a smilie with a brown nose or one kissing an ass. This is some class-A sucking up that is clearly deserving of some recognition.

For now I think :wacko: kinda sums it up.

PS hey DMD do you like long walks on the beach?

I don't kiss ass like that and I am on the friggin' payroll.

doesnt make me real confident in the huddle's rankings and summaries of the players to think that people like rattsass and the dude who wrote up the tennessee d summary (and a truly mean no disrespect...they are doing their best) are the guys coming up with these ideas for who to draft on my fantasy team...this is the reason why many sign up...to get good advice...not the opposite :D that's fine though...now that I know the source of this information I will act accordingly..... helps explain many past huddle rankings, especially on defense..............just disappointed ......I still love the huddle if for anything else, the weekly predictions which are written and thought up by you know who :D and a little word to the wise...tennnessee will be a top 6 defense this year barring any major injuries...bank on it! and FYI i'm not titan fan :wacko:

Edited by dominatorr

doesnt make me real confident in the huddle's rankings and summaries of the players to think that people like rattsass and the dude who wrote up the tennessee d summary are the guys coming up with these ideas for who to draft on my fantasy team...this is the reason why many sign up...to get good advice...not the opposite :wacko: that's fine though...now that I know the source of this information I will know to act accordingly.....just disappointed ......I still love the huddle if for anything else, the weekly predictions :D

You know, you really sucked in goal for the Wings this year.