[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is DMD in charge of the player rankings?

dominatorr

just want to know who is in charge of coming up with the rankings and the subsequent write up for each player on the huddle................anyone know???? :wacko:

I'm your Huckleberry

How come the rankings at the beginning of the year don't exactly match the actual player performance at the end of the year?

I mean... what am I paying for here? Some kind of educated guess? :wacko:

Edited by AtomicCEO

How come the rankings at the beginning of the year don't exactly match the actual player performance at the end of the year?

I mean... what am I paying for here? Some kind of educated guess? :wacko:

And why can't you do a better job of letting us know who is going to suffer from major injuries?

I started wondering when I read the write up on the tennessee defense and u mentioned some of the good players on that D but didnt say a word about A. Haynesworth who is the heart and soul of that defense ... I WAS thinkin dmd couldnt have wrote this up........anyways, I highly, HIGHLY value your opinions (more than anyone I can think of) and appreciate all the hard work on your part :wacko:

I started wondering when I read the write up on the tennessee defense and u mentioned some of the good players on that D but didnt say a word about A. Haynesworth who is the heart and soul of that defense ... I WAS thinkin dmd couldnt have wrote this up........anyways, I highly, HIGHLY value your opinions (more than anyone I can think of) and appreciate all the hard work on your part :wacko:

Man, what a brown-noser, this guy won't last long.

I did not personally write up the defenses this year. But I can find out.

I did not personally write up the defenses this year. But I can find out.

I'll claim the defensive writeups. As for Haynesworth, yes he's a big factor in that defense in "the real world", but for fantasy purposes, unless your league tracks rushing yards allowed I'm not sure he's all that important. Obviously, their run defense was significantly better when he was healthy, but six sacks barely puts him on the radar unless you're in an IDP league where you have to start defensive tackles. I could have tossed his name in amongst the other Titan defenders, but when it comes to fantasy, unless your league tracks rushing ypg (the Titans allowed 83 rushing ypg when Haynesworth was in the lineup, 160 ypg in the three games he missed) he's probably not as important as Bullock or Kearse or Griffith or Hope, etc.—and by that I mean he's not going to generate defensive touchdowns or significantly impact most other methods of defensive scoring. Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of what Haynesworth brings to the Tennessee defense; I just don't see it translating to the fantasy scoresheet, which is what those brief writeups were attempting to address.

2V

I started wondering when I read the write up on the tennessee defense and u mentioned some of the good players on that D but didnt say a word about A. Haynesworth who is the heart and soul of that defense ... I WAS thinkin dmd couldnt have wrote this up........anyways, I highly, HIGHLY value your opinions (more than anyone I can think of) and appreciate all the hard work on your part :D

Opinons? OPINIONS?! IM PAYING FOR FRIGGIN OPINIONS?! I thought we win championships by signing up here!!! Who do I contact about getting my money back forall these years?

:wacko:

We really, really need a smilie with a brown nose or one kissing an ass. This is some class-A sucking up that is clearly deserving of some recognition.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I'll claim the defensive writeups. As for Haynesworth, yes he's a big factor in that defense in "the real world", but for fantasy purposes, unless your league tracks rushing yards allowed I'm not sure he's all that important. Obviously, their run defense was significantly better when he was healthy, but six sacks barely puts him on the radar unless you're in an IDP league where you have to start defensive tackles. I could have tossed his name in amongst the other Titan defenders, but when it comes to fantasy, unless your league tracks rushing ypg (the Titans allowed 83 rushing ypg when Haynesworth was in the lineup, 160 ypg in the three games he missed) he's probably not as important as Bullock or Kearse or Griffith or Hope, etc.—and by that I mean he's not going to generate defensive touchdowns or significantly impact most other methods of defensive scoring. Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of what Haynesworth brings to the Tennessee defense; I just don't see it translating to the fantasy scoresheet, which is what those brief writeups were attempting to address.

2V

You think your so smart!!!

wait.....

:wacko:

:D

We really, really need a smilie with a brown nose or one kissing an ass. This is some class-A sucking up that is clearly deserving of some recognition.

:wacko::D

© Rajn

Edited by whomper

You guys can all kiss my ass :D:D granted my statement may have sounded a little homo-like but I meant what I said and turns out I was right about DMD not writng that tennessee defense summary :wacko: so once again :D

2V

that's all fine but I disagree with most of what u said as it pertains to my league.......we do get points for running yardage, passing yardage, sacks, points allowed, and fumbles ALL of which are significantly helped by having Haynesworth in the lineup (and in my opinion helped by more than any other name on the titan's d) .......last year's stats speak for themselves........I got far fewer points from the titans d every week in my league when haynesworth was on the bench...significantly fewer........tennessee absolutely looks like a different team without haynesworth

thanks for the response though.....I do appreciate it..........here I go brown nosing again :wacko: