[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shawn Andrews

Footballjoe

KFFL) Bob Brookover, of The Philadelphia Inquirer, reports Philadelphia Eagles OG Shawn Andrews was placed on the reserved did not report list Friday, July 25, after he did not report to training camp.

:wacko: Whats going on here? One of the top guards in the league. He is a beast.

Speculation is that he is holding out because he wants his contract restructured. There was even rumors today that the Eagles were actively shopping him around according to A. Garganno on 610 WIP here in Philly. That said, the only thing out of camp is that he is not there for "personal" reasons. Worth keeping an eye on.

Speculation is that he is holding out because he wants his contract restructured. There was even rumors today that the Eagles were actively shopping him around according to A. Garganno on 610 WIP here in Philly. That said, the only thing out of camp is that he is not there for "personal" reasons. Worth keeping an eye on.

I doubt they are shopping him but he does want a new contract and had some "personal issue" for not showing up.

Gotta love the rumor mill of WIP

+1

But the situation bears watching...he miss the voluntary camps back in the spring for "personal" reasons, and apparently, it is the same personal reasons that have him as a no-show this week. I wonder if the personal reasons aren't financial related?

Rumors are indeed starting to heat up, though....Boldin's name again surfacing, among others, as fodder for trade. But I doubt the Eagles move him anywhere, unless there is more to this story than has been reported.

Eagles G Shawn Andrews' absence from training camp "has to do with personal problems and Andrews' mental state," according to SI.com's Peter King.

King says sources have assured him Andrews isn't upset with his contract. Andrews' text message stating "My journey is just rough right now" seemingly points to depression. It's unclear when he will be back with Philadelphia.

:wacko: