[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week in maui

Bier Meister

we are looking to sell our week in maui. right now we have it booked for nov 1- nov 8 (sat-sat). there may be some flexibilty with dates (i may be able to change the dates to accomodate whomever wants to buy it.

sands of kahana

pm me if interested and i can review details with you.

only reason we are selling it this year is that we are going to be traveling with my parents and we are going to book a 2bdrm.

• 4 weeks later...
we are looking to sell our week in maui. right now we have it booked for nov 1- nov 8 (sat-sat). there may be some flexibilty with dates (i may be able to change the dates to accomodate whomever wants to buy it.

sands of kahana

pm me if interested and i can review details with you.

only reason we are selling it this year is that we are going to be traveling with my parents and we are going to book a 2bdrm.

Man, I wish you had it the week of October 18th. Can you swap it with someone else for that week? I "may" be able to arrange that week for the wife and I. And that is a very weak "may" so don't go out of your way. But if possible, hit me up. This is our 5 year anniversary.

Man, I wish you had it the week of October 18th. Can you swap it with someone else for that week? I "may" be able to arrange that week for the wife and I. And that is a very weak "may" so don't go out of your way. But if possible, hit me up. This is our 5 year anniversary.

i'll call to see if anything is available for that week

Keep me in mind for late 09. We've talked about this before, but we are for sure going to Hawaii in late 09 or early 10.

you bet.... also.. let me know when you set your dates. the earlier the better (in fact i can carry weeks over from year to year- book this one for then)

• 1 month later...