[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MVP Challenge

Puddy

The MVP challenge as it was in the past was the most fun fantasy football game I have ever played. It actually took some strategy. Was looking forward to it again this year. I am extremely sorry to see it go. I would pay to play or would play with reduced prizes. Won't you please reconsider?

If something is popular, by all means I want to keep it but Fantasy Universtity never generated much discussion as it was structured so we are changing the way we did it to something new starting on Monday.

MVP Challenge was cool but every year we had a major decline in people playing it and particularly people sticking with it. We just wanted to have a fun contest for everyone to play so we are going to just make it as easy to play as you want to make it by allowing people to submit any lineup they want each week. Doesn't have to take much time at all to play and each week is a new chance,

DMD I get the why but the new rules make it easier thus less skill is required. I found it a challenge each year to not only pace myself but also do some homework. Why not BOTH. One for us huddlers that like the old format and are willing to work for victory over time and one for anyone who can just plug in the same stars each week and get lucky once in sixteen trys.

Also in the old format, everyone has the chance to be the weekly high scorer regardless of your standings right?

America is just getting lazier and lazier...................

Edited by Cowboyz1

I've got to admit, I'm disappointed with this. I really enjoyed the MVP challenge. Is there any way that we could have both the new format and the old format ? :wacko: