[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Favre signs new endorsement deal

Chief Dick

Reported today that Brett Favre will represent Just for Men on their TV and radio ads. Said Brett: " I just need a fresh start, and Just for Men will allow me to take my hair back to it's natural brown. I will feel younger and more vibrant in my new job as the back-up quarterback of the Green Bay Packers".

Asked what he will do about his trademark grey stubbled beard, Favre remarked: " I'm gonna shave." And then he laughed that trademark, million dollar laugh. When asked how often he will be applying the treatments, Favre said: " Well, John Madden has been washing and rinsing my hair for years, so I just assume he can handle this."

When asked about sponsoring "Touch of Grey", he commented, "I thought about it, but then realized, the product didn't work that well, so they just re-branded it. I want nothing to do with a product that can't make up it's mind about what it wants to do." Brett paused, looked confused and just walked away.

:wacko: