[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How 'Bout Them Dawgs

Mojo20

This is not an issue. It is a few back up players acting like idiots and does not represent this program as a whole. The dawgs will still go through one of the toughest schedules in the country undefeated and end up as NATIONAL CHAMPS. GO DAWGS!!!! :wacko:

Edited by brett21

This is not an issue. It is a few back up players acting like idiots and does not represent this program as a whole. The dawgs will still go through one of the toughest schedules in the country undefeated and end up as NATIONAL CHAMPS. GO DAWGS!!!! :wacko:

I can only hope your prediction holds true...

wow, I didn't know anyone was actually talking about UW - Locker is a freak but they are not gonna be good until they get a real coach in and get rid or Willingham - :wacko:

only "Dawgs" out west is the Washington Huskies

UGA is gonna have their hands full @ASU - I think ASU gets them

wow, I didn't know anyone was actually talking about UW - Locker is a freak but they are not gonna be good until they get a real coach in and get rid or Willingham - :wacko:

West Coast trips never mean anything good for the opposition. Yeah there are rare exceptions, but look no further than 1996, Nebraska at Arizona State, Miami at Washington in 2000, and Tennessee at Cal last year. There are way more examples, but those 3 are the first that pop in my mind for recent memory.

Countin' out my Dawgs in August? Damn you!

I don't have a good feeling about this year, either. We need to establish a significant run game to take some of the pressure off of Jake. The schedule is brutal again! I can't believe that things have got to this point after watching my Huskies dominate through the 90's and first couple years of this decade that I would accept 7 wins as a great year? Horrible feeling. Horrible.

Countin' out my Dawgs in August? Damn you!

I don't have a good feeling about this year, either. We need to establish a significant run game to take some of the pressure off of Jake. The schedule is brutal again! I can't believe that things have got to this point after watching my Huskies dominate through the 90's and first couple years of this decade that I would accept 7 wins as a great year? Horrible feeling. Horrible.

well, the Dawgfather danced with the Devil and got burned - DJ was payin Kaufman and all dem doods from SoCal- it wasn't gonna last forever

The rest of the pac 10 caught up - Tui carried them for a while

I predict 3-4 wins - STAN ND, WSU, maybe OSU or UCLA

Edited by wildcat2334

well, the Dawgfather danced with the Devil and got burned - DJ was payin Kaufman and all dem doods from SoCal- it wasn't gonna last forever

The rest of the pac 10 caught up - Tui carried them for a while

I predict 3-4 wins - STAN ND, WSU, maybe OSU or UCLA

Come on ..... Don James paying little Nap? Don't think that ever happened but hey there's alot of conspiracy theorists out there! Couple down years with the sanctions, scared away many of the recruits that wanted to play at Montlake and BAM there goes the depth. Then we get Ricky in here and he hurts the program again with some questionable antics and here we are .... mediocrity. I see 6 wins if Locker stays healthy. I think Willingham is gone if they don't get 7.

• 4 weeks later...
Come on ..... Don James paying little Nap? Don't think that ever happened but hey there's alot of conspiracy theorists out there! Couple down years with the sanctions, scared away many of the recruits that wanted to play at Montlake and BAM there goes the depth. Then we get Ricky in here and he hurts the program again with some questionable antics and here we are .... mediocrity. I see 6 wins if Locker stays healthy. I think Willingham is gone if they don't get 7.

Willingham is gone. Period. They will be lucky if they win 4, and ND won't be one of them.