[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And Hana is targetting us!

cliaz

The last time a tropical storm hit my area, I was without power for 13 days. I've already got my generator ready.

I hate it when they make it up this far but in reality I can't imagine going through a full blow hurricane. The last one we had was Hurricane Gloria in 1985. I think it was a Cat 1 when it hit. I have a scare on my right arm because of that storm. The transformer in our backyard blew up and shattered our windows on the back of the house. I didn't even know it when it happened but a big piece of glass was stuck in my right forearm on the under side and pierced all the way through. It missed all of my vital veins and arteries. Only needed 5 stitches to close it up.

I have no idea how you gulf coast and FL people can be sane knowing each year the possibility for a nasty hurricane rolling up your front yard could happen. Same with Mid-west people and tornadoes. For some reason, our area is starting to get more and more tornadoes and they frighten the crap out of me.

The last time a tropical storm hit my area, I was without power for 13 days. I've already got my generator ready.

I hate it when they make it up this far but in reality I can't imagine going through a full blow hurricane. The last one we had was Hurricane Gloria in 1985. I think it was a Cat 1 when it hit. I have a scare on my right arm because of that storm. The transformer in our backyard blew up and shattered our windows on the back of the house. I didn't even know it when it happened but a big piece of glass was stuck in my right forearm on the under side and pierced all the way through. It missed all of my vital veins and arteries. Only needed 5 stitches to close it up.

I have no idea how you gulf coast and FL people can be sane knowing each year the possibility for a nasty hurricane rolling up your front yard could happen. Same with Mid-west people and tornadoes. For some reason, our area is starting to get more and more tornadoes and they frighten the crap out of me.

weaponized weather. :wacko: fraken chineee. :D

Didn't Isabell hit your area too? I got out of the OBX when I was there for her and luckily where i lived was unbelievable untouched but just a mile or 2 away was total devastation....

Didn't Isabell hit your area too? I got out of the OBX when I was there for her and luckily where i lived was unbelievable untouched but just a mile or 2 away was total devastation....

Yeah, that was the reference i was making with the 13 days without power. It sucks living on the Chesapeake Bay when one of these bad boys rolls up. there is no where for the water to go, it just piles up. You know what i'm talking about.