[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biggest upside?

ReturnToSender

Course last night makes me cringe, but in my draft, I passed on Plex, for S. Holmes, thinking his upside may be bigger. I know it's early, but at the draft I was sitting thinking of the paid and rolaids I would go through all year with Plex as my #2 wr, and his ankle.

In everyone's opinion, who has the better upside? The younger, hungry player, or the proven vet?

Plax had a monster game but I think the absence of Shockey was much more evident last night than it was towards the end of last season. Plax was the only guy Manning was targeting consistently . . . and I'm not sure I see that changing anytime soon. Plax might be much better in PPR leagues this year than he has been in the past.

As you've already had your draft what does it matter?

What does it matter why he thinks it matters? He wants to know so he asked a question . . .

Course last night makes me cringe, but in my draft, I passed on Plex, for S. Holmes, thinking his upside may be bigger. I know it's early, but at the draft I was sitting thinking of the paid and rolaids I would go through all year with Plex as my #2 wr, and his ankle.

In everyone's opinion, who has the better upside? The younger, hungry player, or the proven vet?

After the GB playoff game where Plax couldn't be covered he became a top player for me. I

Sure :wacko: seriously. :D but more importantly, how long should I let an '04 Faust cabernet decant? You fancy fellow :smash::D:D:D:D:D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2525315

You keep pulling this same post as ammo, seriously, what's wrong with liking wine/drinking/knowall about it?

You keep pulling this same post as ammo, seriously, what's wrong with liking wine/drinking/knowall about it?

There's nothing wrong with liking wine. Your boyfriend detlef comes off like the standard prissy primadonna wine snob and it's funny that on a Fantasy Football site this is what that tulip has to offer http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2525315 :D:D If he feels the need to take shots at me, I'll fire back with whatever I see fit. So pizz off azzhat :wacko:

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

It's more expensive than Natty Light and he's jealous? Ragging on people for liking/being into wine is quite odd, if you ask me. It's not like he started a thread about drinking Cosmos or Lemon Drops . . .

There's nothing wrong with liking wine. Your boyfriend detlef comes off like the standard prissy primadonna wine snob and it's funny that on a Fantasy Football site this is what that tulip has to offer http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2525315 :D:D If he feels the need to take shots at me, I'll fire back with whatever I see fit. So pizz off azzhat :wacko:

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."