[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

loaf does Los Angeles

loaf

Arriving Wednesday October 1st

Departing Monday, October 6th

I will be at the LAX Hilton.

I understand that is not the best part of town but I've got no choice.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a brew or watch the games Sunday...

This is a possibility. I have to check the master calendar (read - ask my wife) but I'll let you know.

Sunday not gonna happen for me. This is the weekend my wife is having her girl's weekend in San Diego. Not sure if she is leaving on Friday night or Saturday morning.

I'll happily pull you into my circle on that Sunday. I live in venice, which is 15 minutes from you. If we head elsewhere I'll happily drive - unless you know, you're expensing your car....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back and it was a whirlwind 5 days. Amazing that the few months leading up to the trip seem to take years while the time spent there goes by in the blink of an eye.

Saw the Hollywood sign, Grauman's Chinese Theater (did a drive-by shooting), Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica women. Went to a BBQ joint called Chris and Pitt's which was fantastic. Also went to the Petersen Auto Museum which Pope reminded wass where Biggie was shot. That was an incredible collection of cars they have assembled. They had a Bugatti Veyron that was stunning. Just don' touch the ropes or you'll set off the buzzers...as I found out the hard way.

I wanted to thank Pope Flick for driving out of his way to pick me up at the Hotel to basically take me back to his neighborhood. We went to a couple bars in the Venice Beach area. I was already 2 sheets to the wind when he picked me up so I'm sorry if I was a bit out of it. But I do remember eating that In-n-Out Burger. Awesome. And enjoy the beer that I had to leave behind. At least I know it's going to a good home...

I'm back and it was a whirlwind 5 days. Amazing that the few months leading up to the trip seem to take years while the time spent there goes by in the blink of an eye.

Saw the Hollywood sign, Grauman's Chinese Theater (did a drive-by shooting), Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica women. Went to a BBQ joint called Chris and Pitt's which was fantastic. Also went to the Petersen Auto Museum which Pope reminded wass where Biggie was shot. That was an incredible collection of cars they have assembled. They had a Bugatti Veyron that was stunning. Just don' touch the ropes or you'll set off the buzzers...as I found out the hard way.

I wanted to thank Pope Flick for driving out of his way to pick me up at the Hotel to basically take me back to his neighborhood. We went to a couple bars in the Venice Beach area. I was already 2 sheets to the wind when he picked me up so I'm sorry if I was a bit out of it. But I do remember eating that In-n-Out Burger. Awesome. And enjoy the beer that I had to leave behind. At least I know it's going to a good home...

I don't think you even took a breath in the 6 bites you took to eat that thing. :wacko:

Thanks, great meeting you!