[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wolf in Santa Monica!

The Wolf

I've got the 13th off as a holiday for National italian Day.. should be coming back from San Diego that day with the family if we do decide to hit up SeaWorld and the Zoo that weekend. Other than that, I believe I am free and should certainly be able to meet up after work that week.

You stayin at my pad?

Doubletree Santa Monica

I might be there too that week....could be a good visit with my west coast bretheren!

:wacko: We stayed at that New DoubleTree in Anaheim last year for 5 days.......perfect place to set up base camp/ great people ...you own that somebeach swam?

You stayin at my pad?

Doubletree Santa Monica

I might be there too that week....could be a good visit with my west coast bretheren!

No, but I am not far...Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica (across from Santa Monica HS, on West Pico).

This could be a great gathering; hope you can make it Swammi!

The Wolf

Brooklyn Rob

Big Country

Darin

I am the Swammi

Edited by The Wolf

:D We stayed at that New DoubleTree in Anaheim last year for 5 days.......perfect place to set up base camp/ great people ...you own that somebeach swam?

Nope, just the Santa Monica hotel....I Asset Manage it for the equity that owns it....sweet location, decent walking distance the Pier and Promenade.

Wolf, the Sheraton is about a block from us....we are next door to the High School, on 4th.

Haven't been there since the spring, and have to plan a visit in the next couple months, so I'll shoot for that week....sounds like a good cast of characters already :wacko:

The 13th may be a good day for me. I should be home from San Diego, will take my kid to preschool as that wil lreally make him happy to have Dad do it, then maybe meet up for MNF.

And Darin, I may be able to swing Wednesday night also for our usual round of Garf's and The Huddle (Jager bombs), though, of course pulling off both will mean flowers etc. and not complaining while she is away on her girls weekend the week before.

The 13th may be a good day for me. I should be home from San Diego, will take my kid to preschool as that wil lreally make him happy to have Dad do it, then maybe meet up for MNF.

And Darin, I may be able to swing Wednesday night also for our usual round of Garf's and The Huddle (Jager bombs), though, of course pulling off both will mean flowers etc. and not complaining while she is away on her girls weekend the week before.

Sounds good fellow Frater...I am up for whatever night allows us all to hang out...remember that I am flying back on Thursday afternoon, however.