[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Tough Questions

legionofangels

Ok I've went back and forth on this a few times and so I'm not sure of what to do. I'll let you give me your fantasy advice:

D/ST's

Buffalo Bills

Seattle Seahawks

Obviously the Bills were destructive against Seattle and Seattles offense is hurting. So do I play Buffalo against Jacksonville who got shredded by the Titans defense, yet Kerry Collins is probably a decent fill in for Vince.

Or do I play Seattle against the weak offense of San Francisco?

This is a dilemna, and I'm leaning towards ...I wanna say Seattle but if there offense can't move the ball, that means the defense will play too much and get tired, and start getting burned. If I play Buffalo, last week could have been a fluke and Maurice Jones-Drew could run all over them.

NUMBER 2

Running Backs -

What do I do?

Justin Fargas OAK playing against Kansas City

Marshawn Lynch BUF playing against JAC

or

Chris Johnson TEN playing against CIN

I think the TEN defense will crush Cincy, and will give TEN more opportunities to score and Johnson was huge last week and could do even more probably. But Fargas is reliable and might run well against KC, even though New England didn't so that's questionable. I don't even know how well JAC's defense is, but since they played TEN last week and both RB's had a TD against JAC, I think Lynch could do good.

Who do you start?

Jacksonville has lost their two starting O linemen. Tenn sacked Garrard 7 times last week and picked him twice. Buffalo's D.

I would play CJ as Lendale is a fat tub basically a young Duckett. CJ is the Titans future and Collins is dangerous enough to keep D's honest.

Go with Buffalo and CJ. CJ could be this years ROY.

Thanks everyone.

I went with SEA, because I had no one else to drop and because of the Hurricane I had to bench Andre Johnson and pick up a WR, so I dropped BUF defense and played SEA.

* prays *

I agree with you guys on the RB situation, Fargas might do good, but Lynch and Johnson I feel really comfortable about.