[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julius Jones or Jamal Lewis WDIS

PIwoosurfer

Julius or Jamal? as my #2 RB this week

WDIS PPR

Julius is plugged in my lineup right now but I have a feeling that Jamal might have a good game even though its a tough matchup.

Julius will also prob grab 3to5 catches.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks, I'll try to answer your posts

I would say Lewis. SEA is not in good shape. Hass taking injections last week for his back. Their WR core has been decimated and there was a reason JJ wasn't the starter last week. Not that CLE looked like a world beater, bit at least they still have the majority of their starters.

Lewis has performed very poorly against Pit. Look at his stats against the steelers D. JJ is your only real choice as not only is he the only back in the offenese but he will be catching a lot of swing passes out of the backfield because Sea has been devistated at the WR position. In a PPR league your choice is simple and JJ should do very well. With bad recievers dump offs are going to happen a lot. Don't even mention Ducket as he is just a big fat slow man in a helmet with a number on his back.

lewis has never ran well vs the steelers, even during his prime days in baltimore. i know i am a steelers homer, but i really do not expect this game to be very close. cleveland's secondary is terrible and big ben and the offense should be able to put up big numbers. the last time ben faced a secondary this bad was monday night last year vs baltimore when their starting corners were out.. he absolutely torched them. the browns are without sean jones now too. the steelers defense looked very fast and strong last week.. i dont expect lewis to get in many steps before he is swarmed by multiple defenders. basically, i see the browns playing catch up and lewis not really being a factor after halftime. i think jones will play with something to prove this week, as this is his chance to take over morris permanently for the season.