[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ike effects on Cleveland-Pittsburgh?

budlitebrad

I think he was asking about Hurricane Ike? Even though both states are thousands of miles north from the Gulf?

Maybe he's talking about Ike Taylor...

Thousands? As in more than 1? This country isn't that big.

Looks like rain and 20 MPH winds. Maybe thunderstorms. I wouldn't worry too much.

it finally stopped raining about an hour ago. I'm 15 minutes down the lake from the Stadium. We should have more rain tomorrow:

weather report:

Tonight: Showers and thundershowers likely. Warm. Low 73F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tomorrow: A few showers early with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. Warm. High 82F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tomorrow night: Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 63F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Weather for this game looks nasty.

Rain and high winds..

Good for Parker.

Bad for Roth, Ward and Holmes?

I am thinking about benching Holmes. Good move? Bad move?

What he said, along with Braylon Edwards. Is considering benching them logical? Or would you still start them?

opps... I mean, "what SHE said"

Edited by rdaled