[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else thinking of cutting S. Holmes loose?

thud

There are definitely worse situations out there, but I'm not real happy with Holmes' output. Any other owners out there thinking of cutting him loose? I'm not even sure if I'd be able to use him for trade bait. I know it's only week 3, but I want to win d@mn!t. *heh*

I have an owner shopping Forte around, but he wants equal stats for a trade, which Holmes doesn't have atm.

*thud*

You've gat a good group of receiving corps. Don't take the Wayne and Andre frustration out on Santonio. He did put up 95 yards in a wind storm last week. I would just play the match-ups every week with your 4 man rotation.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=259683

You've gat a good group of receiving corps. Don't take the Wayne and Andre frustration out on Santonio. He did put up 95 yards in a wind storm last week. I would just play the match-ups every week with your 4 man rotation.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy overall with the WR hands, but each week it's WDIS Johnson/Holmes. Not a bad problem to have I guess. I went WR/WR/RB in draft hoping a sleeper would pop for me. Looks like Chris Johnson could fit that bill, but still desire a backfield that is just a "tad" stronger. Not 100% sold on E. Graham or C. Johnson as of yet.

I guess week 3 will help shed some light.

no way, we only went through week 2. I would wait until the end of week 3 before making any trade or add/drops that would impact my team. S. holmes will rebounded. Give it another week.

Good point. I think I'll hold on for one more week, unless a tasty RB hits the trading block.