[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP Hammy getting worse?

Cowboy Killah

if decision had to be soon , then forte ...if you can hold off till Sunday AM , you might be able to get a better picture

GL

Bingo! Having Forte's limited points would be better than not getting any from AP if he doesn't play.

That's what I figured, thanks guys. I need to get an iphone so I can change my dang lineup on the road. I have to leave at 7 am since I'm in RI. takes a few hours to get there and of course we have to tailgate.

a few hours?? doesn't it take about 4 to get to Giants Stadium??

That's what I thought, but I went last year to the Cowboys game and it only took us a little over 3 hours.

Nice...i'll keep that in mind as right outside of RI in Mass....love to go to a game at Giants Stadium....do you guys drive back that night as well?

yeah, we drove home on the same nite. I don't remember how long that took because I was sleeping. The Giants lost and there was a Cowboys fan in the car. I didn't want to listen to him all the way home, lol. But Giants Stadium is great. If you get a chance take the trip, it's worth it. It's the last year you'll be able to.