[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Lights

Scare Tactics

So, is anyone following Friday Night Lights now that has moved to The 101 (channel 101 on DirecTV)

I just watched the 1st episode of the new season last night, and I dont think that it has missed a beat. I dont know if it the same writers or anything, but i was happy that there seemed to be no falloff on the content of the show. And even better is that it is being presented without commercials, so we're actually getting a longer show than it was on NBC. I also think with the switch to cable, the show has gotten a little sexier.. Thoughts

So, is anyone following Friday Night Lights now that has moved to The 101 (channel 101 on DirecTV)

I just watched the 1st episode of the new season last night, and I dont think that it has missed a beat. I dont know if it the same writers or anything, but i was happy that there seemed to be no falloff on the content of the show. And even better is that it is being presented without commercials, so we're actually getting a longer show than it was on NBC. I also think with the switch to cable, the show has gotten a little sexier.. Thoughts

:D Gosh, I hope I can find a way to watch that online, or figure out what channel that is.... love the show, been a proponent of theirs since it came out. And they film in my backyard! :wacko:

:D Gosh, I hope I can find a way to watch that online, or figure out what channel that is.... love the show, been a proponent of theirs since it came out. And they film in my backyard! :wacko:

Well its on 101 wich is a DirecTV only channel, I guess its the only channel that would pick up the series, I dont know.. This channel 101 seems to be new to me, with a bunch of new programming, and looks like they are picking up some shows from other networks.. There's also a show that will be starting soon on the 101 called Crash. It has the same writters from the actual movie Crash I believe, and will have a similar premise to it..

Just an FYI for those of you without Directv.

I believe the Season 3 episodes are supposed to re-air on NBC in the Sping of 2009.