[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers Homers

Scare Tactics

Hey, I posted here last year when I went to St.Louis for a Rams game and got some good info so im posting again this year. Im gonna be heading down to Charlotte for a Panthers game the end of October. Looking for any info on the town, mostly what part of the city should I be looking for a Hotel in (Uptown,Downtown,Carrion..ect) Ideally we would like to be relatively close to the stadium, but more importantly we would like to be close to where ever the nightlife is down there.. Bars & such. Any info on places to go, or things to see, good bars and some good places to eat down there would also be helpful.

A few hotels that I had been looking at online -

Hilton Charlotte University Place

Marriot Charlotte City Center

The Dunhill Hotel

Crowne Plaze Charlotte

Any info would be helpful, thanks

Edited by Scare Tactics

Probably the best thing to do is it give me a call. I will be able to do a better job of helping you with the information that you are looking for if I can talk to you directly and ask you a few questions to give you better information.

I have lived in NC for nearly 13 years and have been working in downtown Charlotte for 11 of those years, so I can really help you out. There are alot of new things going on downtown, but too numerous to list here. Give me a call and I will hook you up with all the information you would want.

PM on the way.

Dave

:wacko: Calling PantherDave :D

PantherDave lives in Wilmington, NC about 4 hours from Charlotte and as Big John alluded to he has been MIA since the beginning of this year and will likely not be around anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent you a long PM with many different links about the Charlotte nightlife. Hope you get it before you head down with your friends. :wacko:

BTW, what hotel did you book for your trip? And do you have your tickets lined up already?

Edited by PSULions