[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad omen for LT

dolphz

Can't fault anyone for MJD's ranking...he got the bulk of the carries for one reason and one reason only...Fred Taylor's injury.

Though you wonder if at some point the damn Jags will just realize that MJD is the more explosive running back and give him the bulk of the work load

(yeah I own MJD so I'm biased)

WashD

Bolts fan here. LT can't push off his right foot properly. I'm a runner I know what that's like. Until he's able to do more he won't be the 1st option at the GL.It's not about love [or in the case of Rivers ego] but ability.And right now LT is not himself.

Bolts fan here. LT can't push off his right foot properly. I'm a runner I know what that's like. Until he's able to do more he won't be the 1st option at the GL.It's not about love [or in the case of Rivers ego] but ability.And right now LT is not himself.

Ding Ding Ding...this is exactly whats going on right now...

the biggest surprise to me was having LT in the game up by 20 with 4 minutes left...after his 30 yard catch he looked to be favoring that foot...

Good info here. LT used to VAULT over the line to score touchdowns. We won't see that this year.