[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hedge fund manager's good bye letter

dmarc117

For those choosing to think the guy's an a-hole.....

He didn't make the rules or create the sub-prime mortgage. He saw an opening and he took it. I've got no problem at all with what he had to say or how he made his fortune. It IS the American way after all.

I drafted his back up in my hedge fund manager fantasy league, so I'm very happy about this.

I cannot believe the angst generated by you defenders of the hemp. I'm sure it has improved your lives tremendously and without it you could not have reached the heights of success you are now enjoying. Give it a rest and go eat some Oreos. Seriously. :wacko:

And there we have it. Stupid but well-connected people failed to even understand what was happening.

Ya know when I agree with Ursa, it's gotta be right.

I've worked with far, far too many people whose parents have paid for their edumacation and they fall into CEO and CFO jobs with it and have no clue out in the real world. My former CFO with a blazing resume couldn't even be bothered to learn basic Excel. We'd have to save our spreadsheets on the column and then explain the formula. That was fun when he finally decided to look at the spreadsheet at 11:00 PM because he was playing golf all day while we were working. After he ran this company into the ground, he left for another CFO position. We just recycle these guys into senior management and that's the problem. I hate people.

Anyways, good for the pothead fokker.