[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy White

Valhalla

I would not either.The guy I tried to get LT from has real WR issues.He has Bruce,Crayton,Sidney Rice,H.Ward and Welker.He has 4 RB he can start at any given time so I thought White would really improve his team.

A little aggressive it seems to go after the likely #1 or #2 overall selection straight up for White it seems to me. If he's got 4 RBs that are startable at any time, why not trade White for one of them instead? Sounds like it would strengthen your starting lineup if they're all really equal as you suggest. Maybe LT is more equal than the rest perhaps?

A little aggressive it seems to go after the likely #1 or #2 overall selection straight up for White it seems to me. If he's got 4 RBs that are startable at any time, why not trade White for one of them instead? Sounds like it would strengthen your starting lineup if they're all really equal as you suggest. Maybe LT is more equal than the rest perhaps?

Exactly. You are never going to get fair value for Roddy White because people, for what ever reason, can't come to grips with the fact that he's going off. Maybe it's because nobody outside of ATL ever sees him play. Just looking at 7 catches 105 yds 1TD on a computer screen isn't as impressive as watching the dude on Monday night.

"He's got an unproven QB". Right, an unproven QB who's continually getting him the ball.

"They've got no other WRs, it's only a matter of time before Ds take him out of the game." How many great DBs does Philly have? Besides, is it any secret where ATL is going in the passing game? I have to guess that opposing Ds are on to him by now. Yet dude keeps putting up the numbers.

To compound issues, you're going after a guy who's always going to be overvalued because of his name. That deal is never going to happen despite the fact that White is outscoring him in pts per week at a position that is typically a lower scoring position.

I would bench Gennings...now if it was Jennings, I might have to rethink it... wink.gif

Yea like the other guy said id bench Gennings whoever that is. Or just anyone but White. If you need some more help managing your team just let me know.

AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11