[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy White

Valhalla

I can't believe you guys benching White.

I drafted White. Started White every week. Kicking ass and taking names.

Thank you Roddy White.

Proved today he is unbenchable, no matter the matchup. I made the stupid mistake of benching him not sure how he was going to play against a tough Philly D. :wacko:

I made the same idiotic deduction. I DO believe he is a stud, I just tried to get too cute with my lineup decisions. I knew better, but I went with my initial gut reaction which 8 or 9 out of 10 times is right. I'm kicking myself because I might have placed myself out of get the top points in our league this week (sitting at 3rd right now but have R.Wayne and C.Johnson still to go.).

ETA: In my defense, I also based my decision on Altanta's rookie QB not being ableto handle the Philly D's blitz packages...Matt Ryan proved me wrong!

Edited by millerx

I drafted him in all three of my leagues. He should be in the top 5 WR tier next year if he keeps this up.

I believe he is pretty much a top 5 WR now.

Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Wayne and R. White are my top 5. Maybe Greg Jennings could be argued into there, but not Owens, not Moss - their days are OVER as top WR to me. Both are getting old...look at what happened to Torry Holt this year...he was a perrennial top 5 WR and then he crashed and burned.

I love Roddy White, and Ryan looks like the real deal. I think he's a lock for 1200 yds and 10 TD's for the next 5 years minimum...

The guy has been great.He has been on my pine all season.I have Wayne and Andre Johnson and can't bring myself to bench either of them.I will be 6-2 after this weekend so it has not hurt me.I tried to trade Roddy the other day for LT but no luck.

Funny you should mention that, someone offered me White for AP last week. As much as I like White I'm not doing that.

I would not either.The guy I tried to get LT from has real WR issues.He has Bruce,Crayton,Sidney Rice,H.Ward and Welker.He has 4 RB he can start at any given time so I thought White would really improve his team.

I have Fitz, Andre Johnson, Gennings, and White...which one should I bench oh god of fantasy sports?

Yea like the other guy said id bench Gennings whoever that is. Or just anyone but White. If you need some more help managing your team just let me know.

Edited by 42zero

Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Wayne and R. White are my top 5. Maybe Greg Jennings could be argued into there, but not Owens, not Moss - their days are OVER as top WR to me. Both are getting old...look at what happened to Torry Holt this year...he was a perrennial top 5 WR and then he crashed and burned.

I love Roddy White, and Ryan looks like the real deal. I think he's a lock for 1200 yds and 10 TD's for the next 5 years minimum...

Brandon Marshall :wacko: and no WR is averaging more PPG this year then Boldin

Edited by keggerz

Brandon Marshall :wacko: and no WR is averaging more PPG this year then Boldin

You know, it seems like everyone is fixating on Marshall's first couple of games this season but he's going to need to get back to the endzone or starting putting up better than 100 yds per game pretty soon to warrant the shrug. I know the Huddle's had him as a fixture at #1 going forward but he's not putting up #1 numbers right now.

As for Roddy. Dude is making my season in two leagues. I've started him since week 1 in one of them and week 2 in another. He's been hands down my best WR overall over combined WR rosters of R Wayne, A Johnson, C Johnson, B Edwards, B Marshall...

Funny thing, I've been trying to make a trade for a RB and the first thing everyone says is, "I'm not interested in White. I know he's put up numbers but that's gonna end." Of course, I have no intention of trading the dude. I'll move a guy like Wayne or Marshall because they've got the name.

You know, it seems like everyone is fixating on Marshall's first couple of games this season but he's going to need to get back to the endzone or starting putting up better than 100 yds per game pretty soon to warrant the shrug. I know the Huddle's had him as a fixture at #1 going forward but he's not putting up #1 numbers right now.

As for Roddy. Dude is making my season in two leagues. I've started him since week 1 in one of them and week 2 in another. He's been hands down my best WR overall over combined WR rosters of R Wayne, A Johnson, C Johnson, B Edwards, B Marshall...

Funny thing, I've been trying to make a trade for a RB and the first thing everyone says is, "I'm not interested in White. I know he's put up numbers but that's gonna end." Of course, I have no intention of trading the dude. I'll move a guy like Wayne or Marshall because they've got the name.

marshall is on pace for 122 1495 and 8 TDs and has had ONE single digit game to date...and has a better QB(today)...all I did was throw a name out of a WR that belongs in the top 5 talk at a min...but I see you have no issue with boldin in those talks :wacko:

marshall is on pace for 122 1495 and 8 TDs and has had ONE single digit game to date...and has a better QB(today)...all I did was throw a name out of a WR that belongs in the top 5 talk at a min...but I see you have no issue with boldin in those talks :wacko:

when i clicked reply, you hadn't added the bit about boldin. Apparently you did the split second before i did. As for the single digit bit, you must be in a ppr league. He's failed to get double digits 3 times in my leagues. Four if you count the suspension (which, considering he seems to have run afoul more than once, you have to consider when evaluating him. As for the QB, that only matters in theory. In terms of how it's playing out, Ryan doesn't seem to be keeping White from putting up sick numbers, so I don't see why that should be held against him.

Boldin is, quite simply a freak. And an undervalued one at that.

Edited by detlef

Brandon Marshall :wacko: