[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The All-Selfish Team

kpholmes

Chad Johnson is playing with a shoulder that needs surgery and is playing on a team that has nothing going for them... No way is he on this list. And I don't fault Moss for quitting in Oakland. He hasn't been a problem in New England. Owens, Plax, and Davis could go on the list though.

c'mon. chad is a no-brainer. excessive td celebrations, "trade me, trade me!", big, ugly gold teeth, a name change ... he is nothing but a distraction for the team at this point and i would gladly show him the door.

Sometimes I think you have to look past the off field stuff - in the case of Keyshawn, while his antics and his book might scream selfishness, the reality is that he was a very good downfield blocker for a WR and was fearless about going across the middle. I didn't think his game was selfish at all, can't recall him dogging it ala' Randy Moss or anything like that.

MeShawn was cut from the same cloth as Ocho Stinko up until his final few years in Dallas. From "Gimme the D@mn Ball" to calling Wayne Chrebet a "flashlight" to chiding Sterling Sharpe about Shannon giving him his ring on live television, he was a Grade A punk. Sort of a lesser T.O.

That said, he was still a better overall football player and less of a distraction than Chad.

Sometimes I think you have to look past the off field stuff - in the case of Keyshawn, while his antics and his book might scream selfishness, the reality is that he was a very good downfield blocker for a WR and was fearless about going across the middle. I didn't think his game was selfish at all, can't recall him dogging it ala' Randy Moss or anything like that.

true, but his comments about Chrebet says it all..