[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The All-Selfish Team

kpholmes

We used to have one of these threads rolling around...

Who would make the All-Selfish team in today's game?

T.O., Plax, R Moss, CJ, VD...

Chad Johnson is playing with a shoulder that needs surgery and is playing on a team that has nothing going for them... No way is he on this list. And I don't fault Moss for quitting in Oakland. He hasn't been a problem in New England. Owens, Plax, and Davis could go on the list though.

Chad Johnson is playing with a shoulder that needs surgery and is playing on a team that has nothing going for them... No way is he on this list.

In the context of me saying "today's game" you're right. CJ this season isn't at fault.

Season's past however, he has done nothing but put his created image above the outcome of the team. As long as he got the ball, he didn't care.

In the context of me saying "today's game" you're right. CJ this season isn't at fault.

Season's past however, he has done nothing but put his created image above the outcome of the team. As long as he got the ball, he didn't care.

Chad Johnson has played 100% regardless if he was healthy or not. The guys first priority is winning. Of course he wants the ball, and thinks the more he gets it the better off his team will be. Every receiver is like that to a certain extent.

Chad Johnson has played 100% regardless if he was healthy or not. The guys first priority is winning.

No, Chad's first priority is Chad. Nobody who legally changes their name to "Ocho Cinco" so that he can put it on his game-day jersey is a "team first" guy. Chad's attention-whore act clearly shows that he cares more about promoting himself and making money than the Bengals.

No, Chad's first priority is Chad. Nobody who legally changes their name to "Ocho Cinco" so that he can put it on his game-day jersey is a "team first" guy. Chad's attention-whore act clearly shows that he cares more about promoting himself and making money than the Bengals.

I think his first priority is having fun. The Ocho Cinco thing along with TD celebrations were in that vein.

That can be selfish but a lot of his antics involve the team too.

and MEshawn Johnson.

Sometimes I think you have to look past the off field stuff - in the case of Keyshawn, while his antics and his book might scream selfishness, the reality is that he was a very good downfield blocker for a WR and was fearless about going across the middle. I didn't think his game was selfish at all, can't recall him dogging it ala' Randy Moss or anything like that.

Sometimes I think you have to look past the off field stuff - in the case of Keyshawn, while his antics and his book might scream selfishness, the reality is that he was a very good downfield blocker for a WR and was fearless about going across the middle. I didn't think his game was selfish at all, can't recall him dogging it ala' Randy Moss or anything like that.

:wacko: Much of Keyshawn's career was before my time, but what I do remember is him getting in verbal arguments in the middle of games with Gruden, eventually leading to him being benched.

Distracting your coach from winning a game so you can go back on the field seemed a bit selfish to me. But on the flip side, others would argue he was trying to get on the field to win for the team...