[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MBIII for Cutler

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Would this be a fair counter-offer?

Give Up

Jay Cutler

Get

MBIII

Not sure it will fly, but I think I could get by with Garrard as my QB rest of season, and the upside of having two #1 RBs in my lineup for the playoff run would be huge. I would sacrifice a loss though in week 10 since both WAS and DAL are on bye weeks :wacko:

Thanks stduke. Any other opinions? I think Cutler will post some good numbers with softer opponents coming up, and Barber has tough matchups. BUT....having two STUD RB's along with my WR's could lead me to a championship :wacko:

Or is Cutler really THAT good? I think Garrard can be serviceable and then I could go out and get Pennington on the WW to back him up

Bump.

Sorry all, but am struggling with this for some reason. Cutler has a great matchup schedule coming up, and Barber doesn't. Am I overthinking it? I need to respond to the trade offer today...thanks for any help

Give Up

J.Cutler

Get

M.Barber (MBIII)

I am not really sure on this one.I own MB3 and am seriously considering moving him after the bye week.I probably would stick with what you have.If you think Barber will be fine once Romo is back and the tough match-ups won't keep him out of the end zone then do it.