[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Network

mrip

IMO it is so worth it.For a fantasy football addict it is awesome.I put the big screen on the red zone channel and the Packers on the previous button.I have the computer logged on to supercast with another game of my choice.It may seem like a lot but I usually do not miss any TD's from any game.During the 4:00 game I usually settle in and put my attention on one game.Plus the player tracker lets you program 2 teams in and gives you alerts at the bottom of the screen anytime those players do something.This is my third year and I cannot see myself going back.By the way the Superfan is worth it as well,so you can get all the games in HD.

whoa!....now this is something that could really make it worth the ca$h.....good info here, thanks.

i suppose a Picture In Picture tv makes it even better....

The NFL and the cable companies are both being greedy here.

If the NFL (and the fans) had it their way, everybody would have every channel they want a-la carte. The technology is there, why should I have to buy packages or tiers. Right now I have to spend 90 cents a month on the Food Network whether I like it or not. And $2.50 for Animal Planet.

These channels are forced on me, I have to buy them, and coincidentally most are owned by the cable networks. The NFL Network just wants to be on the same level.

I'm SOL because I live in Manhattan and can't put a dish on my roof, and FIOS isn't here yet. I'm forced to go with Time Warner (who is terrible) and have no option for NFL-N. To the bars on Thursday nights.

whoa!....now this is something that could really make it worth the ca$h.....good info here, thanks.

i suppose a Picture In Picture tv makes it even better....

I think you have to have more than one dish to get picture in picture with directv. Again, another expense.

Whether Sunday Ticket is worth it really depends on your situation. I am a Lions fan (I know, I know) living in Atlanta, so to watch them I have to have the Ticket. It is great to have, but, with SuperFan, it is a big investment.

It all depends on if you have $400+ to spend on watching football on Sunday.

:wacko: So you moved back from Florida?

I did, Big John. We just moved into a new house in Suwanee. Great time to buy a house in the ATL. Still keeping the place in Florida though.

What part of town you in?

I think you have to have more than one dish to get picture in picture with directv. Again, another expense.

Whether Sunday Ticket is worth it really depends on your situation. I am a Lions fan (I know, I know) living in Atlanta, so to watch them I have to have the Ticket. It is great to have, but, with SuperFan, it is a big investment.

It all depends on if you have $400+ to spend on watching football on Sunday.

thanks...i'll ask about that (2 dishes/PIP) when i talk to direct tv again.

Edited by pig devilz