[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mossberg rifles

polksalet

I was in the wife's store yesterday eyeballing the sporting goods as I sometimes do. .I saw mossberg rifle and have no idea they even sold such a thing. The sticker price is $250 for a 30-06.I figured it was some kind of low-grade low-accuracy gun so I called some friends of mine and they said that they had never fired one but they had a great reputation. I started lookin at reviews online and apparently everyone thinks they are great. They are only offered in .243,.270, .308, and 30-06 but those are some really pupular calibers. I really want a .25-06 and if they hade on I might have to buy it. That is a lot of goin for a litle bit of coin. Google Mossberg ATR

I was in the wife's store yesterday eyeballing the sporting goods as I sometimes do. .I saw mossberg rifle and have no idea they even sold such a thing. The sticker price is $250 for a 30-06.I figured it was some kind of low-grade low-accuracy gun so I called some friends of mine and they said that they had never fired one but they had a great reputation. I started lookin at reviews online and apparently everyone thinks they are great. They are only offered in .243,.270, .308, and 30-06 but those are some really pupular calibers. I really want a .25-06 and if they hade on I might have to buy it. That is a lot of goin for a litle bit of coin. Google Mossberg ATR

Mossberg makes a nice weapon for the money. Don't forget Savage if you're looking for an inexpensive rifle. They are darn near as good as Remington, Winchester and Browning for about half the money.