[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pete Rose mock trial

Grits and Shins

Anybody watch this last night?

I watched parts of it ... I was watching it before I went to work out and was amazed that it was still on when I got back from my work out.

I thought it was mostly a joke ... an opportunity for 2 high profile lawyers to showcase their stuff and nothing more.

I wanted to watch it - but was not home. I was interested to hear what the former players would have said. I am big Orioles fan and have listened to Jim Palmer for years do Orioles games on TV. Even though as a player, I loved to watch him - I'm not a huge fan of his commentary and sometimes he comes off as being quite arrogant. I wonder what his comments were on this show as well as other former players (Hall of Famers).

Agent Aznutchzki:

watched some of it.  i definitely think there's no way that scumbag should get into the HOF without admitting he bet on baseball.  the MF'er bet on baseball, and he lies about it to this day.

the HOF is an honor and a privelege, it isn't some kind of right.

nor is it to be determined by lawyers angry