[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Warner or Cutler?

51Butkus

Important game that I need to maximize points for. Appreciate your thoughts. :wacko:

Here is my take, if denver gets a big lead early it will be mainly a running game for them. I personally see them trying to get Bell in more shape.

IMHO, if Cards want to win, they have to score lots of points. The worst they have done at home is 29 pts and you know it won't be coming through the ground.

I personally am benching Cutler over Eli.

I would have to go with Cutler this week. I don't think you'll have a problem whatever you choose. I just think Cutler will avoid Asomugha at corner and play things safe their. I like that matchup better. I feel the Giants will pick off Warner at least 2x this week, Just a hunch. good luck.

please check mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=273390

I've thought for weeks now that Warner would get hurt or that he would come back down to earth. He keeps proving me wrong. I'm playing against Warner so there is all the reasons you need to start Warner with confidence. I actually think Arizona will not be able to run the ball at all and will have to throw. If nothing else you will get "junk" points as I see the Giants getting up early. Oakland has been pretty decent on def. I'd go Warner....good luck.