[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB sits?

soakingpit

Barber played and at least got a score before going down (8 points). Now I have to select from these 3. Who SITS between:

D. Williams @ Green Bay

R. Grant vs. Panthers

McFadden vs. Chiefs

I kinda favor sitting Grant as this is a PPR league and I really like McFadden's potential this week, even though he will share carries with Fargas.

What say?

I would start Williams and McFadden.......The reason I would start McFadden is because even RB's who split carries have blown up against the Chiefs. I believe the Chiefs run def. is the worst in the NFL if I'm not mistaken. The last time he played the Chiefs he had 173 all purpose yards w/ a TD. Really either way you go McFadden or Grant you'll be fine!

I would start Williams and McFadden.......The reason I would start McFadden is because even RB's who split carries have blown up against the Chiefs. I believe the Chiefs run def. is the worst in the NFL if I'm not mistaken. The last time he played the Chiefs he had 173 all purpose yards w/ a TD. Really either way you go McFadden or Grant you'll be fine!

I would tend to agree with this, but I'd be more inclined to go with Grant over McFadden. Green Bay will use the pass to soften up the run D which makes Grant a good play IMO, especially late in the game. Grant is waking up. Remember how good he played towards the end of last season? I'd go with Grant and definately Williams.

Thanks for your response.

D. Williams @ Green Bay - Start has been hot

R. Grant vs. Panthers - Hard to sit but has the toughest matchup.

McFadden vs. Chiefs - have to start. My Grandmother could get 100yds and 1 on this Def.

As for future weeks, only start McFadden against KC, STL, etc. and when one of your other 2 have a tough matchup.