[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at QB?

estriz69

Well...it's a tough call.

49ers aren't good and the Bills may really pound the ball today, + weather could be suspect (albeit later)

Bears won't be able to run the ball on Minnesota and Orton could maybe exploit the Vikes pass defense. Last time Bears played Vikings it was 48-41.

I would lean Orton, but it's a very cool lean.

I don't know what the weather is in Buffalo - if there is no problem with wind I could see going with Edwards. But since you REALLY need to win this game I would take what I consider to be a pretty safe option in Orton, in what I think has the potential of being a real scoring-fest in the controlled climate of the dome.

Weather should play a major factor in how well Edwards plays today and Orton coming off 2 pretty bad games should attempt to have a break out game. He still hasn't been singed by the Bears and Forte probably won't be of much assistance.

Orton to pass 300+ yards with 3 TD's today. Edwards, 180+ yards and 1 TD IMHO!