[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attn Dallas area Huddlers

T_bone65

what an experience getting here but i finally made it. My flight was scheduled to leave Baltimore at 3;25 but was delayed which meant I would of missed a conecting flight in Charolete NC. So they changedmy flight in Washington leaving at 7:45 so i took a shuttle and got there at 5:45 only to have the flight delayed to 8:50. So I do what any good huddler would do and hit the airport bar and start :wacko: and after 6 tall draft blue moons my flight is again delayed until 11:00. So I hook up with 2 couples from Delaware also heading down for the game and i drink another 2 tall blue moons and they have last call at 9:15 :D so I order 2 HUGH captain and diets to go :D Needless tosay I didn't get in until 2:00 when i should of been here at 8:00. I am waiting for Club to call andfetch me for lunch with his family and Grits.

what an experience getting here but i finally made it. My flight was scheduled to leave Baltimore at 3;25 but was delayed which meant I would of missed a conecting flight in Charolete NC. So they changedmy flight in Washington leaving at 7:45 so i took a shuttle and got there at 5:45 only to have the flight delayed to 8:50. So I do what any good huddler would do and hit the airport bar and start :D and after 6 tall draft blue moons my flight is again delayed until 11:00. So I hook up with 2 couples from Delaware also heading down for the game and i drink another 2 tall blue moons and they have last call at 9:15 :D so I order 2 HUGH captain and diets to go :D Needless tosay I didn't get in until 2:00 when i should of been here at 8:00. I am waiting for Club to call andfetch me for lunch with his family and Grits.

:D Nice. Have a good time in God's country. Should be a good game tonight! We'll be watching at some sports bar I imagine, since no NFL Network on Time Warner. :D I'll be lookin' for ya! That is, if I can see you... :wacko:

It was great meeting you and it's always a pleasure seeing Blitz. :wacko:

Probably not the way you had planned everything to turn out with the flight, weather and the Cowboys performance, but I hope you enjoyed the weekend.

That waitress was nuts. :D

She was just a loney woman is all :D

This is where we were going to go had time allowed ... I wish we could have made it work.

Nice to meet you TBone ... as I said feel free to call any time you are in the area. Club always a pleasure ... my thoughts are with you and your family as your daughter prepares for another surgery.

It was great meeting you and it's always a pleasure seeing Blitz. :wacko:

Probably not the way you had planned everything to turn out with the flight, weather and the Cowboys performance, but I hope you enjoyed the weekend.

That waitress was nuts. :D

She was just a loney woman is all :D

This is where we were going to go had time allowed ... I wish we could have made it work.

Nice to meet you TBone ... as I said feel free to call any time you are in the area. Club always a pleasure ... my thoughts are with you and your family as your daughter prepares for another surgery.

:D Great meeting both of you guys for sure :D Lunch was still good even though we didn't have time to do the BBQ joint and our waitress was a little TMI with her story :smash:

The stadium was awesome and the game was terrible but atleast we still control our destiny. I do have 1 complaint about the stadium, not that it matters anymore but, they don't have a freakin beerman :D They have guys walking around seeling hats but not beer :D

Thanks again to Blitz and Club for making the day that much more enjoyable. Sorry if I kept your phone busy receiving pics Whomper :pokey: