[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

True Blood

whomper

I am catching up on this show on HBO on demand. Hugh thumbs up from me. I am completely hooked. I need to see 2 more and the season is complete. I actually saw the finale already which is what got my interest. Anyone else watch this all year ? The concept , writing and acting is great. If you have HBO catch this series on demand. Good stuff.

Yup watched it begining to end. Hell of a show. Much better than that Saddam crap. :wacko:

Edit to Add: And the best intro since Jonny Quest. :D

Too bad you saw the last one first, you will miss some of the mystery.

Yeah . You're right. The intro is awesome. Also correct about seeing the last one first taking some of the air out of it but I am enjoying the hell out of it.

I have only started watching it. I am at the 4th or 5th but it seems like it is only now starting to unfold for me. I was not hooked after the first few and had it not been for my wife and you guys, I am not sure that I would continue with it.

One thing that sucks is that my 12 year old watched like five or six of these the other day when she missed her first day of school in three years. I was not real happy with finding out that she watched them. :D I guess I need to put the lock on the cable box. :wacko: