[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just Kinda Sux

FWmaker

I wouldnt steal somebody's yard apes..however

I did get a chance to rearrange the lighted deer in my neighbors yard into a doggie style position.

It was funny as hell, until a heard another neighbor talking about 'splainin it to their young daughter.

Actually, that made it even more funny to me.

oh well....

I've decided that I just don't understand people. Or maybe I understand them too well. I've spent my entire life trying to do the right thing, make moral and ethical choices, and rely on the little things that I was taught as a kid to guide my way through this world. It's clear (to me anyway) that people don't really care about one another, would rather make shallow, crass decisions based on whatever fills their immediate gratification and really don't want that to change.

Are we talking about someone taking yard ornaments or someone wishing they could shoot someone who takes their yard ornament? :wacko:

I've decided that I just don't understand people. Or maybe I understand them too well. I've spent my entire life trying to do the right thing, make moral and ethical choices, and rely on the little things that I was taught as a kid to guide my way through this world. It's clear (to me anyway) that people don't really care about one another, would rather make shallow, crass decisions based on whatever fills their immediate gratification and really don't want that to change.

I really have lost my faith in the human race. Perhaps I'll just start working on an intelligent machine to wipe it out. Gotta be better than the alternative.

Fight club... :D:wacko:

tbimm - no worries, didn't take it in any bad way.

It's not the snowman or the penguin I'm upset about in the very least. I had no real attachment to either of them. But I am upset because my wife and family are upset and are now a bit alarmed about the neighborhood to the point where my wife is questioning letting the kids play outside with the dog without one of us there. The thief took away an ornament, but took something far more. Piece of mind.

That, my friends, is what sux.

I don't think anyone took it that way.

I mean hell, I wish this was my biggest concern as well. Doesn't make it suck any less or worse for FWMaker that I wish this was my biggest problem. In fact for that matter, I bet that FW would be way happy if this was his biggest problem.

Oh and I am with you FW. I would shoot them on the spot for stealing my penguin. :wacko:

I just read what I wrote and it kinda made me feel like an ass. I probably need to back away from the keyboard for a while till I get my head together! This isn't how my father would have handled this.

I just read what I wrote and it kinda made me feel like an ass. I probably need to back away from the keyboard for a while till I get my head together! This isn't how my father would have handled this.

Good days and bad days. Hang in there.

When I was in high school we used to like to get drunk and go snowman tipping. My favorite move was to clothesline the heads off but occasionally, we'd punch them or tackle them. Someone must have knew we were coming because they sprayed one down or made it out of ice. Knocked me completely out. I came to after about 5 minutesof being pelted with snowballs.