[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning MVP

CaptainHook

:wacko: didn't he screw up some games in the beginning....can't believe someone wasn't more important to their team then him

I wouldn't put the blame solely on him. And during the Colts 3-4 start, two wins were come from behind in the fourth led by Manning.

Drew Brees was at least equally important to his team.

No doubt. With Bush, without Bush. With Colston, without Colston. He just kept on making that offense move.

...and I'd venture that a Manningless Colts team would have won more games than a Penningtonless Miami.

Yeah because he wasn't very valuable to that team. :wacko:

If it's already been voted on that Chris Johnson wasn't the most valuable player amongst the rookie class, what blind homer would put him down for league MVP? Coupled with the fact that CJ's stats didn't lead the rookie class, let alone the league leaders, at his position I think it's a foolish vote.

If the guy who cast that vote lives outside the state of Tennessee, I'd be shocked.