[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kansas hoops

Meat Face

It's good to give someone else a chance since Roy can't get it done.

It's probably hard for you to totally understand. Unless you will be a UNC student for the next four years, go to a lot of games, and watch Roy constantly fall short of his own expectations, then you won't feel what I'm saying.

Like I said before, good luck dealing with perpetual frustration. He's a good coach, but he's missing something. Maybe being in NC will be his cure. I doubt it.

Meat Face:

It's probably hard for you to totally understand.  Unless you will be a UNC student for the next four years, go to a lot of games, and watch Roy constantly fall short of his own expectations, then you won't feel what I'm saying.  

Like I said before, good luck dealing with perpetual frustration.  He's a good coach, but he's missing something.  Maybe being in NC will be his cure.  I doubt it.

I am not a UNC or Kansas fan. Although I consider myself an all-around college basketball fan, I am a Maryland fan who knew more about perpetual frustration than any fan of any major program (prior to 2002 that is).

Did Roy fall short of his "own" expectations - or did he fall short of the fans expectations? And are those fan expectations the same ones that expect Self to come right in and get a national championship? My point is is that Roy is a good coach. I don't see how Bill Self has proven to be any better, yet it seems like Self is all mighty all of a sudden.

justin:

Meat Face:

It's probably hard for you to totally understand.  Unless you will be a UNC student for the next four years, go to a lot of games, and watch Roy constantly fall short of his own expectations, then you won't feel what I'm saying.  

Like I said before, good luck dealing with perpetual frustration.  He's a good coach, but he's missing something.  Maybe being in NC will be his cure.  I doubt it.

I am not a UNC or Kansas fan. Although I consider myself an all-around college basketball fan, I am a Maryland fan who knew more about perpetual frustration than any fan of any major program (prior to 2002 that is).

Did Roy fall short of his "own" expectations - or did he fall short of the fans expectations? And are those fan expectations the same ones that expect Self to come right in and get a national championship? My point is is that Roy is a good coach. I don't see how Bill Self has proven to be any better, yet it seems like Self is all mighty all of a sudden.

Now when "Lefty" came to Maryland and promised to make it the "UCLA of the East"........