[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ummmm

dmarc117

While it might be inappropriate for a stimulus package, there is investment value in getting people to protect themselves and prevent the spread of disease, yeah?

is it that difficult for people to understand? unprotected sex equals risk. pay me 300 million now!!!

an unwanted pregnancy isnt a risk, its a pain in the ass. my obsession on your willy are a risk.

OK, for obvious reasons, I'm going to ignore your rather bizarre obsession with CEO's member and just address your apparent disconnect between sex education and it's affects on both stds and unwanted pregnancy.

First off, you do realize that basically all the things one does to avoid stds just happen to also avoid pregnancy? The only one I can think of that prevents stds but not pregnancy is monogamous sex with a healthy partner. Surely you're not one of those idiots who thinks sex ed should consist of nothing more than, "Don't have sex 'til your married. Have a nice day."

Mind you, I'm not saying by a long shot that it is stupid to think one should not engage in sex before marriage. Rather, that you'd have to be an abject moran to think you can just simply tell teenagers not to screw and be done with it. Depending on your religious views, human inclination to screw either preceded religion by 1000s of years or that the religious right's first attempt at abstinence only sex ed failed when Adam and Eve did the nasty right after god told them not to.

None the less, I think all of us have seen, just linked here at the Tailgate, enough stories of totally unfit parents and the horrific consequences of that to realize that unwanted pregnancies are far worse than simply, "a pain in the ass".

an unwanted pregnancy isnt a risk, its a pain in the ass.

No, if it was a pain in the ass, it wouldn't have been an unwanted pregnancy to begin with. :wacko: