[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Meteorologists in Connecticut

Skilly

While it may be true that we have the gayest weathermen in the nation, I'll tell you this:

This winter, they have accurately predicted every storm that has come through! Accurate down to the amounts of snow, and even the time of when it will start and stop. I don't ever remember thinking that I could count on a forcast, but these guys are good!

I appreciate a job well done. :D Now, if it can just keep raining through the night so I don't have to shovel tomorrow. :wacko:

I guess when you live in a place like Pittsburgh you have to take your joy where you can find it... :D

ETA: Knowing that skilly is a steelers fan, I just totally missed the whole "Connecticut" thing in the title. :wacko:

:D Broncos fan

I think you are thinking of Skippy, WV. He's the Steelers fan if I recall. Big John will set us straight on that one!

On a side note, the rain has stopped and with the temps dropping and the wind picking up, it looks like I will be chipping ice tomorrow instead of shoveling. :wacko::D:D

I think you are thinking of Skippy, WV. He's the Steelers fan if I recall. Big John will set us straight on that one!

On a side note, the rain has stopped and with the temps dropping and the wind picking up, it looks like I will be chipping ice tomorrow instead of shoveling. :wacko::D:D

Yep, it was skippy... :D:D:D