[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advertising On Craig's List

Footballjoe

I found the section where you post for wanting to hire someone (help wanted) but do not see where I can post my business to get work. Anyone? I use the hampton roads area craigslist.

TIA

Just got an emergency plumbing call.

:wacko:

Who wants to swing at this one?

Look under SERVICES/SM BIZ ADDS

The only problem with advertising your business on Craigs List, is that as soon as you post it, it might get bumped off the page faster than a thread in WDIS during week 1. You have to stay on top of it and repost your add pretty much every day, depending on your area's population of course.

Look under SERVICES/SM BIZ ADDS

The only problem with advertising your business on Craigs List, is that as soon as you post it, it might get bumped off the page faster than a thread in WDIS during week 1. You have to stay on top of it and repost your add pretty much every day, depending on your area's population of course.

Yeah. I post under Real Estate services every week. It's a bummer that you get bumped down real fast but since it's free, you gotta do it.

I found the section where you post for wanting to hire someone (help wanted) but do not see where I can post my business to get work. Anyone? I use the hampton roads area craigslist.

TIA

Just got an emergency plumbing call.

:wacko:

I would put it under services/household or skill'd trade.

May have already landed a job off of Craigslist. Actually a lady advertised for someone to move a few peices of bedroom furiture for her out of a storage to her house one mile down the road. She said a moving company wanted $300 but she is offering $150. I referenced my add and she replied. I have it set up for next weekend. Don't really like doing this kind of work but this could open the door for other things. That happened to me years ago when I did a really small job for a lady. Turns out she has rental property and I been doing all of her repairs and remodels for about 8 yrs now.