[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Late Notice - D3 in Atlanta

darin3

Got an emergency call from a client tonight, so I'll be in Atlanta tomorrow night - at the Sheraton by the airport. Just in town for Sunday night and Monday.

Don't want anyone to go out of their way, but if you wanna cruise down to the hotel - or maybe downtown if it's close enough - for a beer and/or dinner... shoot me a PM here or respond to this post and I'll hit you up tomorrow at some point.

:wacko:

Scratch that fellas, just got a notice that my flight has been canceled (assuming due to weather) and I now won't be getting in until 11pm. :D Maybe there'll be a next time.

It is snowing here right now. :wacko:

sorry. :D

It is snowing here right now. :wacko:

sorry. :D

Yeah it's nasty... nasty enough to where my client told me to postpone the trip 'til later in the week. The project I'm inspecting is actually up near Buckhead so I'm gonna likely stay up that way.

I'll update when I get the info.

:D

Well guys, good news and bleh news. I am headed out there tomorrow night, but I get in too late to meet up for :wacko: ... staying at the Embassy Suites near the 285/75. Not sure if this is going to turn into a monthly gig (likely not) but if it does, I'll let you know.

Well guys, good news and bleh news. I am headed out there tomorrow night, but I get in too late to meet up for :wacko: ... staying at the Embassy Suites near the 285/75. Not sure if this is going to turn into a monthly gig (likely not) but if it does, I'll let you know.

Too bad about the timing.

There are 2 interchanges of I-75/I-285, one near the airport and one in the Cumberland area. The Cumberland interchange is closer to me and other ATL area Huddlers.

There are 2 interchanges of I-75/I-285, one near the airport and one in the Cumberland area. The Cumberland interchange is closer to me and other ATL area Huddlers.

I can see the Cumberland Embassy Suites from my office so if lunchtime is an option and you're anywhere around Atlanta/Buckhead D, let me know. :wacko:

That one.

I can see the Cumberland Embassy Suites from my office so if lunchtime is an option and you're anywhere around Atlanta/Buckhead D, let me know. :D

Man, bummer. We get in tonight at 10, likely getting to the hotel around 11. So, probably too late to do anything with y'all... plus I'll be with an associate, so we'll probably just grab a quick bite and beer. And tomorrow we have an early morning meeting, followed by lunch with the client before heading back to the airport.

If I am sent out there again, I'll make sure to stay at the same spot and we can get together. :wacko: