[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crime and the bad economy

MojoMan

So, I was the victim of a smash and grab of my $450 GPS and someone was carjacked down the street.

No, we don't live in Detroit; we live in Chevy Chase, Maryland.

My fiance is freaking.

We recently had a home security system installed. We'll be beefing that up and beefing up our external doors (all have some glass in them).

I bought some OC for her.

She's vehemently anti-gun. I have a taser (legal) on order.

Are any of y'all on the defensive?

Edited by MojoMan

My wife and I went out to dinner last night kind of late and we had to park some distance from the restaurant. As we were walking, we passed a couple of neighborhood chumps. She reached down and patted my right side to make sure I had my CW. :wacko:

I think we'll be talking a lot more about this issue in the coming months. More and more people are going to be in pretty bad shape and some will do some stupid things out of desparation.

No incidences for me, but I am gonna be renewing my FOID (it's been expired over 4 years) so I can buy some ammo. Wife won't allow ammo in the house, but she doesn't have to know. I'm sorta ashamed just for mentioning this. :wacko: It's gonna be a long hot summer and frankly I am concerned/worried.

So, I was the victim of a smash and grab of my $450 GPS and someone was carjacked down the street.

No, we don't like in Detroit; we live in Chevy Chase, Maryland.

My fiance is freaking.

We recently had a home security system installed. We'll be beefing that up and beefing up our external doors (all have some glass in them).

I bought some OC for her.

She's vehemently anti-gun. I have a taser (legal) on order.

Are any of y'all on the defensive?

get a different girlfriend