[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle on the Puddle race to the finish

Down Goes Frazia

.. here we go..... I've been jones'n all weekend for the pucks to drop again. head_ban

There's only 11 of 'ya out there that can appreciate this thread...... but this league is the best, most competitive, kick-ass free league I've ever been associated with... any sport... any year... ever. The Puddle rocks. thumbs_u

gonna be a race to the finish in the next month or so.....only 13 points separate 2nd. from 8th. eek!

let the slashing begin. smash

Definitely the most competitive league I've been in though my ESPN league is pretty good too. It's great that we've managed to avoid the garbage we had last year. We have a good group of guys and everyone certainly knows their stuff. It says a lot as to the competition level when a guy like HUGH ONE is at the bottom of the standings. He does know his hockey from all my conversations with the Hughster. :D

Trojanmojo:

It says a lot as to the competition level when a guy like HUGH ONE is at the bottom of the standings.  He does know his hockey from all my conversations with the Hughster.    :D 

Thanks Mojo, 'preciate it. The problem for me was that I did not do a live draft. I only pre-selected the first 40 or so picks, and I did it quite awhile before the actual draft. Next year I'll really make an effort to be around for the draft. Actually, that's probably a bad idea, because if I suck again, I'll have no one to blame. brow

The mark of a good league is when the bottom teams don't give up and screw it up for the rest of the teams. Last year, I had teams not setting their lineups and making bs trades. So kudos to you Hugh One for still bringing it. cool_thu

The Huddle on the Puddle rocks.

Hey Frazia, I sent you a PM cuz I didn't see this thread, but apparently Rob Blake is out with a hairline fracture. I hate it when top guys go out regardless of who they play for. This sucks, too, because I know the Avs are your team.

RWings:

Hey Frazia, I sent you a PM cuz I didn't see this thread, but apparently Rob Blake is out with a hairline fracture.  I hate it when top guys go out regardless of who they play for.  This sucks, too, because I know the Avs are your team.

saw it. :mad: To be honest I don't know how the hell 'im in 4th. with all the time my guys have spent in the trainers' room. wall_bas Now it's Esche & Blake..... f*ck'in sux. angry

Such is hockey.... ain't no stink'in boys sport.

Down Goes Frazia:

.... be'in a defenseman ain't easy. eek! 

One of my all time favorites was Mike Ramsey of the Buffalo Sabres. You guys remember him? Guy led the league in blocked shots every year. Threw his body in front of anything and everything. thumbs_u

What ever happened to the blocked shots category? I don't think they log that anymore. thinking

HUGH ONE.:

Down Goes Frazia:

.... be'in a defenseman ain't easy.  eek!   

One of my all time favorites was Mike Ramsey of the Buffalo Sabres. You guys remember him? Guy led the league in blocked shots every year. Threw his body in front of anything and everything. thumbs_u

What ever happened to the blocked shots category? I don't think they log that anymore. thinking

remember Ramsey. Also used to love to hate Clark Gilles as well. He was the proto-type Big bruising defenseman..... f'n hated those Islander teams. smash angry

Down Goes Frazia:

HUGH ONE.:

Down Goes Frazia:

.... be'in a defenseman ain't easy.  eek!   

remember Ramsey. Also used to love to hate Clark Gilles as well. He was the pro-type Big bruising defenseman..... f'n hated those Islander teams. smash angry Bobby Nystrom had to be the all time easiset Islander to hate IMO. F'ing scumbag.

Mmmmmm, old time hockey. thumbs_u

"It's the name on the front of the jersey that matters, not the one on the back"

Or something to that effect.