[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ALL METALLICA, ALL THE TIME!

peepinmofo

Since the merger, sirius is mega schit.

It's all juke box crap they can plug a computer in to play, with commercials.

they removed the channels that truly made Sirius great. If it were not for the NFL channel, I would have already canceled. Now the rate hike and no more free online listening?

F u.

what are you talking about? NONE of the music channels I listen to have commercials. The talk channels have ALWAYS had commercials as long as Ive had Sirius.

Oh and online is free for me still... I think.

I agree if not for the NFL channel though, but that was one of the reasons I got it to begin with.

Anyway, for some reason I can listen to the Metallica channel all f-in day.

Since the merger, sirius is mega schit.

It's all juke box crap they can plug a computer in to play, with commercials.

they removed the channels that truly made Sirius great. If it were not for the NFL channel, I would have already canceled. Now the rate hike and no more free online listening?

F u.

Gotta somewhat agree. Getting rid of the Led Zep and AC DC channel was a :wacko: for me. I love bluesville 74

I already have every single CD and EP from Metallica from 1980 to 1990. Don't need Sirius for that and not interested after And Justice for All.

If it wasn't for Howard Stern and NFL, I wouldn't pay a dime. I listen to KEXP online, gather from that, and listen to my local college radio. Most importanly, I feed off of what people here say on bands. For all the underground radio I listen to, I like about 5% of it.

Edited by bushwacked

I already have every single CD and EP from Metallica from 1980 to 1990. Don't need Sirius for that and not interested after And Justice for All.

Major ditto's.

I liked some off the unique channels, namely Channel 39 Boombox, was all unique content, remixes, mash-ups etc. They replaced that with Y2kpop, a pop station for 2000's era hits. Yeah, Sirius needs more of that. :wacko:

edit: check out www.slacker.com

Edited by H8tank