[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Presidential Approval Poll

H8tank

Presidential Approval Poll  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Presidential Approval Poll

• I approve so far.
    • I disapprove so far.

yup walker and the lock step republicans in sconny have gone after some hard hitting stuff as of late. guns.... gays..... and just guess the rest :tup:

Oh and since he didnt want the money from the fed for public transit the taxpayers of sconny on the hook for 200 mill or so. :wacko:

That sounds like Pawlenty. He didn't want Fed money either.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIght now, I actually think Gingrich is the guy to watch.

Reason: he can, as much as anyone, claim to have been behind the balanced budgets of the 90s. The timing for that on your resume is spot on.

It will be hard, but he can turn his past inifidelities into a strength: many people simply won't vote republican once they start in on the conservative social aspects, and the hypocrisy many see in "we want less government" position that dictates what you should do in your bedroom. Any Gingrich campaign couldn't touch that with an insulated 1000 foot pole. it would have to be a fiscal conservative message only and he'd have to punt on conservative social issues. That might give him a shot in the GE.

If he gets out of the primaries, it will get interesting. A month ago I wouldn't have thought it possible but with Huckabee taking this run off, Gingrich has a chance against the other stuffed shirts that are out there.