[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bonds received steroids

PatrickL

Squeegiebo:

big_shoc

I thought it was just something in the water here in Pittsburgh that stunted his growth and kept him from realizing the true natural size of his musculature.

I thought it was all the extra "Protein" out in San Fran.

hah, i read that yesterday, makes me think he and bonds are tight......he's entitled to his opinion though. I think there are many others involved w/ roids, not just Bonds. I am suspicious of many others such as Bret Boone, Javy Lopez, etc.

What a tool.

Because if that were the case, in spite of all the "outrage," bottles of the stuff would be getting knocked back by just about everybody. People who are currently "outraged" would not only use it, they'd have their kids on it.
Yeah, I'd have my kids taking something that makes them have fits of rage, really bad acne, and shrinks their testicles. What a Megan Fox. thumbs_d

When Mr. Wiley talks of sour grapes, he must mean his own. Bonds has been a total jerk his entire career to the media/fans etc, why should people cut him slack now when he's been such an ass. This is just a guy whose boy has been caught redhanded. Bring on the asterisks for Bonds and the other dirty cheaters around the game!

I think he made a lot of good points. Don't agree with all the points, but some good ones were made.

Hypothetically... since THG was only recently made illegal by the government, if THG was the drug of choice by all these players, then they didn't do anything against the rules. Until someone fails a drug test for some illegal substance, people should relax (which goes against human nature, I understand). Sosa was the only one caught cheating recently.

Bonds won 3 MVP awards before he bulked up. Now, do I think he took something? Absolutely... But to start putting asteriks next to all the records is silly. You don't think any pitchers have taken anything to increase arm strength? It's a different era. They need to clean it up, but the speculation doesn't help anyone.