[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Sanchez and the Redskins

Footballjoe

I got this feeling that the Redskins will give up whatever they have to in order to acquire him. :wacko: Not that I don't like him but the Redskins have to many other needs at this time. I just hope the front office wises up and trades down to get a few extra picks.

Anything can happen, but I really don't think they are going to trade up. I think they have put the heat on JC though.

Edited by Mr Hammock

I've heard this and don't understand it.

That Campbell kid is getting FOOKED! I believe he's had 8-9 different OC/QB coaches in his 8 years of pro and college ball. Give the kid another year in the same system before dumping him.

I agree. JC had a very good first half. The second half he had some turnovers but he was hardly the reason the Redskins feel apart.

The Skins think Campbell may be prone to mistakes and may lack the proper discipline to play QB in the WCO. I don't agree.

That said, geez I hope this is legit! I know they surely will have a dance partner with the Seahawks, who would be more than happy to trade down to take Moreno/Wells.

Do the skins really think that one of these rookie QBs is substantially better than JC? Seems like the 'skins make lots of moves, but not always for the right reasons?

Snyder just seems to appear to think something has to be done if you didn't win it all last year. I think the skins have a hell of a core, I'd get the kid a more dependable wideout and some o-line help and see where it goes, actually.