[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The crazy mock

muck

Assumptions:

CLE trades BEdwards to NYG for 1.29 and a a late round pick next year

CLE trades BQuinn to MIN for 1.22 (probably not where he ends up, but you get the idea)

CLE trades 1.05 and 1.29 to KC to move up due to the two picks in front of KC (Stafford and Crabtree) and both SEA and OAK incessantly calling Scott Pioli

CIN trades #85 to OAK for their 2nd round pick

1.01 -- DET -- Matthew Stafford, QB (frachise QB after all)

1.02 -- STL -- Michael Crabtree, WR (just lost Torry Holt)

1.03 -- KC -- traded to CLE -- Jeremy Maclin, WR [KC receives 1.05 and 1.29] (just lost Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow II)

1.04 -- SEA -- Mark Sanchez, QB (Hasslebeck is hurt a lot)

1.05 -- CLE -- traded to KC -- Eugene Monroe, OT (bookend tackles w/ BAlbert)

1.06 -- CIN -- Jason Smith, OT (Levi Brown is hurt and getting older, plus BPA)

1.07 -- OAK -- Andre Smith, OT (need OL help)

1.08 -- JAX -- Michael Oher, OT (need OL help)

1.09 -- GB -- BJ Raji, DT (need DT help)

1.10 -- SF -- Aaron Curry, LB (Singletary creams his pants for a buddy for Patrick Willis)

EDIT: Fixed the really crazy parts, only making it slightly less crazy.

Edited by muck

Assumptions:

CLE trades BEdwards to NYG for 1.29 and a a late round pick next year

CLE trades BQuinn to MIN for 1.22 (probably not where he ends up, but you get the idea)

CLE trades 1.06 and 1.29 to KC to move up due to the two picks in front of KC (Stafford and Crabtree) and both SEA and OAK incessantly calling Scott Pioli

1.01 -- DET -- Matthew Stafford, QB (frachise QB after all)

1.02 -- STL -- Michael Crabtree, WR (just lost Torry Holt)

1.03 -- KC -- traded to CLE -- Jeremy Maclin, WR [KC receives 1.06 and 1.29] (just lost Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow II)

1.04 -- SEA -- Mark Sanchez, QB (Hasslebeck is hurt a lot)

1.05 -- CIN -- Jason Smith, OT (Levi Brown is hurt and getting older, plus BPA)

1.06 -- CLE -- traded to KC -- Eugene Monroe, OT (bookend tackles w/ BAlbert)

1.07 -- OAK -- Andre Smith, OT (need OL help)

1.08 -- JAX -- Michael Oher, OT (need OL help)

1.09 -- GB -- BJ Raji, DT (need DT help)

1.10 -- SF -- Aaron Curry, LB (Singletary creams his pants for a buddy for Patrick Willis)

i of course dont agree with your mock but lets say it played out that way...why is there incentive for Clev to move up to 1.3?

Sea would still take Sanchez at 4, Cin isnt going to take a WR at 5 with Ocho(he is still a Bengal) and Coles...so I guess there is an outside shot in your scenario that Cinn could be a wild card to take a WR but I just dont see it...so again I ask why does Clev move up to 1.3 to get the same guy that they will probably 99% for sure going to get at 1.5 (and then get to pay him less too by selecting him at 1.5)

edit: see TIDs post below :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

i of course dont agree with your mock but lets say it played out that way...why is there incentive for Clev to move up to 1.3?

Sea would still take Sanchez at 4, Cin isnt going to take a WR at 5 with Ocho(he is still a Bengal) and Coles...so I guess there is an outside shot in your scenario that Cinn could be a wild card to take a WR but I just dont see it...so again I ask why does Clev move up to 1.3 to get the same guy that they will probably 99% for sure going to get at 1.5 (and then get to pay him less too by selecting him at 1.5)

Silly, because #85 is playing in OAK...but, I guess I didn't have that up there...

I see wishful thinking from a chiefs fan there. there is no way the browns would give away an extra first rounder to move up 2 spots to take a guy that is almost certain to still be there at 5.

exactly. The only reason to move to 3 would be if Curry lasted that long...