[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we....

keggerz

Can we set partisanship aside and discus politics like adults?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Can we set partisanship aside and discus politics like adults?

• Yes
    • No
    • Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I have to say that the severe blind partisanship and Rep vs Dem is old, AGAIN...it caused the downfall of Politics in the TG before and sure looks like it will again...

I think most of us can agree that the system is bad..career politicians are bad etc....unfortunately until "We" (as a nation) send a message that we don't care about your party affiliation and are going to elect officials that are going to do whats right for "Us"(as a nation) there will be an US vs THEM mentality with many.

Singed,

Registered Independent

Edited by keggerz

I honestly think that is the only way some people know how to talk about politics. You can't ask a tiger to change his stripes.

I honestly think that is the only way some people know how to talk about politics. You can't ask a tiger to change his stripes.

Well, technically you can ask a tiger to change its stripes. But he's probably just going to maul you.

Edited by yo mama