[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't taze me, sonny!

rocknrobn26

This is obviously beyond the scope of the initial thread, but I am just a bit curious as to where the line is drawn. I also know that your intent is not what I'm making of it here, but I think it an interesting question.

Where do we as a citizen have the right to say "hell no"?

perhaps an interesting theoretical question, but totally irrelevant here. he asked her to sign her f*cking ticket. wherever we happen to draw that line, this old cunny was WAY on the wrong side of it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the cop tells you to reach over and stick a pen in your buddies eye you have to do it? Just trying to see where you're drawing the line here Az.

Frankly, if I'd been the cop I'd have asked her to submit to a field sobriety test and, if she refused, arrested her for that reason. Her behavior seemed fairly altered.

Look, there is no law that you have to be polite to cops or do everything they ask. You just have to be prepared to get arrested if you feel like standing on principle.

The fact of the matter is most cops dig the power trip and you're playing with fire by refusing to reasonably cooperate. Does that "justify" a tazerin'? No, of course not. But we authorize cops to use force in order to maintain order, and it is unreasonable to expect these (frequently) less than sophisticated individuals will get it perfectly right 100% of the time. Big picture: we're better off with this guy patrolling the streets, doin' his thing, then not. And I guaran-damn-tee: (1) that old bag is a bit more cooperative next time she gets pulled over; and (2) that the cop (assuming he keeps his job) would handle the same situation a bit differently in the future.

Edited by yo mama

Frankly, if I'd been the cop I'd have asked her to submit to a field sobriety test and, if she refused, arrested her for that reason. Her behavior seemed fairly altered.

Look, there is no law that you have to be polite to cops or do everything they ask. You just have to be prepared to get arrested if you feel like standing on principle.

The fact of the matter is most cops dig the power trip and you're playing with fire by refusing to reasonably cooperate. Does that "justify" a tazerin'? No, of course not. But we authorize cops to use force in order to maintain order, and it is unreasonable to expect these (frequently) less than sophisticated individuals will get it perfectly right 100% of the time. Big picture: we're better off with this guy patrolling the streets, doin' his thing, then not. And I guaran-damn-tee: (1) that old bag is a bit more cooperative next time she gets pulled over; and (2) that the cop (assuming he keeps his job) would handle the same situation a bit differently in the future.

I :heart: yo mama