[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Trade for CJ

K. So the other trade in my last post was rejected by the commish. So someone offered me another trade for him. Which is DMac, R. Bush, L. Coles, Owen Daniels, Mewelde Moore, 2010 3 Round Pick in Rookie Draft and 5.1 in 2009 Rookie Draft for CJ, 4.1 in 2009 Rookie Draft and Dustin Keller. I recently got Ray Rice and 1.3 for Holmes Wr for Pit and 1.4. Should I just keep CJ and draft a Rb at 1.3

My Team:

Clemens, Kellen NYJ QB

Culpepper, Daunte DET QB

Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Quinn, Brady CLE QB

Vick, Michael ATL QB (O)

Graham, Earnest TBB RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Rice, Ray BAL RB

Sproles, Darren SDC RB

Ward, Derrick TBB RB

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Clayton, Mark BAL WR

Edwards, Braylon CLE WR

Moss, Santana WAS WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

Miller, Heath PIT TE

Edited by KillerFalcons

K. So the other trade in my last post was rejected by the commish.

What was the trade (I could look it up, but I'm feeling lazy) and what was the commish's reason for rejecting the trade?

Basically I'd be preparing to walk from the league if the commish is arbitrarily vetoing trades that two owners have agreed upon. It is not his place to manage your teams.

Yea. They said it was unfair. The trade was Cj for Jamal Lewis, Hightower, 1.2 in 2009 Rookie draft, 2010 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th in 2010 Rookie draft, and Tashard Choice.

Why are you trying so hard to trade Chirs Johnson? He is by far your best RB and the first deal gives you no viable replacement (Lewis, Hightower and Choice are NOT starting material compared to CJ and draft picks are always a risk). I like the second deal better since you get DMac and Bush, but I would still rather have CJ.

What was the trade (I could look it up, but I'm feeling lazy) and what was the commish's reason for rejecting the trade?

Basically I'd be preparing to walk from the league if the commish is arbitrarily vetoing trades that two owners have agreed upon. It is not his place to manage your teams.

Don't work another trade. Walk away from the league now. Do not ever play in a league like that again my friend...it's so not worth the aggravation...